- Students will be issued with a Student’s ID. If lost please report to the library immediately.
- Users shall not obtain or use a library card under false pretences.
- Library books removed on the shelves should be left on the desk to be collected by library staff for re shelving. A willful mis-shelving library book is punishable.
- Reading space is limited and readers must not reserve seats by leaving personal items on them.
- All bags, briefcases, overcoats etc should be left at the baggage store at the library entrance.
- Respect the borrowing guidelines for various categories of books.
- Be courteous to library staff.
- Library items should not be taken out without proper authorization.
- Defacing, mutilating or damaging library items, facilities, equipment, furniture or furnishing is prohibited.
- Smoking, eating and drinking and sleeping in the library buildings is not allowed.
- All communication gadgets should be put on silent mode before entering the library. No call should be made or received in the library.
- The library is a place for silent, private study.
- Use or possession of items from other libraries that have evidence of use without proper authorization will be confiscated.
Library Opening Hours and Holiday Closures
The Library will be remained open from Mondays through Fridays on the following hours:
Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays, the library will be remained closed.